Terms and Conditions
This policy governs your use of the Yoga Mala Website (the “Website”) and the Glofox Mobile Application (“App”).
The Website and App are designed to allow users to effectively carry out the following:
- Purchase classes, courses, memberships and merchandise
- Register for classes and courses
- Communicate with Yoga Mala
General Statement on Privacy, Personal Data & Communications
If you use the Website or App, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and for restricting access to your computer or device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
When you visit the Website, use the App, or communicate with Yoga Mala via email, you consent to receiving communications from Yoga Mala electronically. Yoga Mala will communicate with you by email or by posting notifications on the Website and/or the App. You understand and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Yoga Mala provides electronically, satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
User Provided Information
Yoga Mala does not collect any personal information from individuals – such as names and postal codes, home addresses and email addresses – except when such information is knowingly provided to Yoga Mala.
Personal information might be obtained from online transactions such as class/series purchases, product purchases, and/or class registrations.
Additionally, personal information may be transmitted as part of a form submission or in connection with other activities or services made available on the Website or App. Any personal identification information retrieved by Yoga Mala must be voluntarily submitted by the user.
Yoga Mala may use the information provided to contact you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
The Website and App collect some anonymous information about users automatically when individuals request pages through a browser. This information is used to keep track of the shopping cart and to help us monitor how individuals use the Website and App. This then allows Yoga Mala to provide an optimal experience and better service throughout the online offerings. The information collected automatically by the server does not contain anything that can identify individuals personally, such as an email or home address.
Yoga Mala makes every effort to ensure that all of the transactions that occur on the Website and App are secure. All credit card numbers and transactions are made through Stripe; All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plain text card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
Waiver and Release
By signing up for and/or attending classes, courses and other programs, as well as using the premises, facilities and equipment (“Classes and Facilities”) of Yoga Mala and its subsidiaries (individually and/or collectively), you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in indoor exercise equipment in association with the Classes and Facilities. You acknowledge that some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. You also acknowledge that the specific risks vary from one activity to another, but range from participation in any Yoga Exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to oneself, including permanent paralysis or death. The Yoga Mala & its associated teachers, staff or employees shall not be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract of in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap anyone sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Yoga Exercises.
You have read, completed and signed the Yoga Mala Health and Safety Questionnaire prior to taking part in your first class. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access the Classes and Facilities, you hereby:
- Agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the Classes and Facilities.
- Release, indemnify, and hold harmless Yoga Mala, its direct and indirect parent, subsidiary affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, representatives and agents, and each of their respective successors and assigns and all others, from any and all responsibility, claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities to the fullest extent allowed by law arising out of or in any way related to participation in the Classes or use of the Facilities
- Represent that you (a) have no medical or physical condition that would prevent you from properly using any of Yoga Mala’s Classes and Facilities, (b) do not have a physical or mental condition that would put you in any physical or medical danger, and (c) have not been instructed by a physician to not participate in physical exercise. You acknowledge that if you have any chronic disabilities or conditions, you are at risk in using Yoga Mala’s Classes and Facilities, and should not be participating in any Classes.
- Class cards cannot be shared unless otherwise stated, and is only valid for the member whose name is on the card.
- Class cards cannot be extended beyond validity date without valid reasons and supporting documents. Please present your class card upon registration of class.
- Class cards are non-transferable.
- Class cards can be used for donation-based classes.
- Any unused classes cannot be brought forward and cannot be shared.
- All promotions are for limited periods only.
- Yoga Mala reserves the right to amend or terminate the terms and conditions, benefits and services or membership eligibility at any time at their discretion.
- All payment for Yoga Mala’s services and products including membership, classes, courses, events and merchandise can be made by NETS, cash, cheque or via online payment.
- NETS and cash are available as payment options at our physical location. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Online payment is available as a payment option on the website or app. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All payment must be made in the full amount on the day of purchase.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours prior to the start of class in order to avoid incurring a no-show fee.
- Failing to attend a class without prior notification will result in an automatic charge of the full class fee, or a class will be debited from your account.
- Cancellation of a class from your membership package made within the two-hour cancellation window will result in a class credited to your account, for use within your class card validity.
- Cancellation of a drop-in class made within the two-hour cancellation window will result in a class credited to your account, for use within one month.
- Unlimited pass members who cancel a class after the two-hour cancellation window, or decide not to show up on three separate occasions, will be denied access to booking online. Yoga Mala will communicate with you in order to find a resolve.
- All cancellations must be made via the website or app. This allows us to offer your reservation to another person. We do not accept cancellations via phone, text or email.
- Cancellation of membership or package class pass must be made in writing in order to prevent any confusion.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
- Log in to the Yogamala Sg app, select the class you wish to cancel and click
- Log in through the booking page of the website. Click on your log in name in the top corner, select my bookings, select the booking you wish to cancel and click cancel.