Terms and Conditions
- Any unused classes cannot be brought forward and cannot be shared.
- All promotions are for limited periods only.
- Yoga Mala reserves the right to amend or terminate the terms and conditions, benefits and services or membership eligibility at any time; at their discretion.
Class Card Policies
- Class cards cannot be shared unless otherwise stated, and is only valid for the member whose name is on the card.
- The class card cannot be extended beyond the validity date without valid reasons and supporting documents.
- Please present your class card upon registration of class.
- The class card can also be used for Donation-based classes.
- Payment for class packages by cash, cheque, or via online banking only. NETS payment is only available at our physical location.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Purchased classes are only for the individual that purchased the classes or received the full package as a gift. You cannot redeem your class for cash. The class packages are non-shareable and non-transferable as well.
- Should you not be able to complete your class credits within the allotted validity period, any extension will be chargeable at $20 per week, per package. These extensions must happen when the package is still within its validity period and any request for an extension once the package expires will not be entertained. This is not applicable for Unlimited Packages.
- Any request for rollover of credits made after the package expires will be charged $50 administrative fee. Payment must be made before the rollover is made into a new package. The maximum duration for expired rollover credits is one month from the date of expiry. Thereafter, any request for rollover of credits will not be entertained.
- Alternatively, we do allow a rollover of class credits into a newly purchased class package of minimum 10 classes. These extensions must happen when the package is still within its validity period and any request for an extension once the package expires will not be entertained. This is not applicable for Unlimited Packages.
- Should you become pregnant during your valid Class Package, you will be entitled to a one-time freeze of your package for up to 12 months, with valid documentation submitted as proof. The classes must be reactivated within 12 months, or else will be forfeited.
12. Any extension or rollover after the expiry date of the credits/package will not be converted into cash under any circumstances.
13. Shared Package – Minimum 5 classes can share with 2 month Validity, 10 classes 3 month Validity and 20 classes 6 month validity.