It works with gravity to Relax and
Realign the body, Center the mind, Uplift the spirit.
What is Aerial Yoga Class?
Aerial Yoga Class uses the hammock to perform yoga postures. The hammock is soft and stretchable. It is made out of special high-density nylon material that can support over 2,000 pounds.
In the Aerial Yoga classes, we follow professional safety instructions on how to use the hammock. You will learn how to manoeuvre poses in the hammock safely with precise instructions on getting into, standing on, holding the fabric, going upside down, using the core and finding your balance. Join Aerial Yoga Class and do expect stretches and lots of muscle strengthening.
Aerial yoga classes offer benefits similar to a regular yoga practice, but done with the support of the hammock and includes anti-gravity poses for less compression of the spine, all with the element of fun.
Book Ariel Yoga Classes Online or Purchase a Package?
- Refer Schedule for Ariel Yoga Class Singapore Details.
- It has total 10 classes which is only valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Prior booking is required for all Ariel Yoga classes Singapore.
- Can be shared with one other individual but must be stated upon receipt of the physical class card.
- If you wish to try out our daily Ariel Yoga Class then you can drop in at $45. You can also book online by visiting Schedule.
Aerial Yoga Class Tips
- Please wear tight fitting but comfortable short sleeved shirt and leggings. Loose or baggy clothing can impede movements and may get tangled in the hammock. Short sleeve shirt protects your armpit from the pressure against the hammock.
- Drink plenty of water, and eat a light meal at least 2-3 hours before. This will prepare you for the intensity of the workout ahead.
- Avoid soft drinks and other acidic liquid before class. These might cause unpleasant feelings in your gut when you perform upside-down movements.
- Do not use hand lotion. It might stick to the hammock or make it harder for to maintain your grip.
- Remove jewelry, wrist watch, hairpin, earring, rings accessories and anything else that can tear or get tangled in the hammock. This also includes untrimmed fingernails and toenails.
- Socks with rubber grip required (Yoga socks).
Most people can engage in an aerial yoga class without issue. But if you are falling in either of below categories then please consult your doctor and inform the instructor before trying an aerial yoga class Singapore.
- Eye disease
- Recent eye surgery
- Cardiovascular disease
- Bone disorder
- High or Low blood pressure
- Prosthetic hips
- Colds or Flu or Any condition that blocks the nasal passages.