Following the latest announcement by the Government on the mandatory closure of gyms and studio, we will be closing the studio from 8-30 May 2021
1. Classes will be conducted online via Zoom.
2. Extension of all credit packages will be given amounting to the period of closure (May 8-30). Package will resume immediately upon the re-opening of the studio.
3. Unlimited memberships will have to decide if they would like to continue with classes online (with no extension) or to pause the membership during the period of closure. Paused memberships will resume immediately upon the re-opening of the studio.
4. For any of your packages that do not fall under the categories above, kindly drop us an email.
Please let us know should your package expire within this period of closure so that the appropriate action can be taken accordingly.
Email is the best way to reach us. Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily practice will incorporate posture alignment, breathing exercises and meditation to make you feel healthier in body, mind and spirit in a full spectrum practice.
Yoga Mala Yoga Studio is located at Boat Quay, overlooking the Singapore river.Yoga Mala prides itself on its cosy, home-like atmosphere.
The team is dedicated and passionate about sharing and inspiring others with the wisdom of yoga in Singapore in a down-to-earth and practical manner.
Yoga Mala Package Rates
- 1 Week Trial Pass for new students
- T&C Applies
- Valid For 1 Year
Sciatica refers to a sharp, lightning-like pain which shoots down the back of the leg. It occurs if the herniating material from a ruptured lumbar spinal disc impinges on the delicate nerve roots emerging from the lower three lumbar and first two sacral segments of...
In this fast-changing world, nobody has time to sit and relax. We have so many things at a time that we have forgotten the essence of life. Nowadays stress has nothing to do with the age of a person or for that matter his or her profession. From a kid to...
Deepavali is here, it is time to light up your house, greet guests, visit relatives, snack on delicacies and meditate. That’s right, what better time than the festival of lights to practice Trataka. For my friends who are wondering what is Trataka, is it something you...