The focus is on Awareness:
What it is?
How to practise it properly?
How to maintain it?
What it can do for you?
The benefits that can accrue for you in daily life
Awareness is the constant in meditation. Awareness is being present, in this moment, and there are delightful ways to be present. Awareness is seeing things equally undivided by opinion and self-appraisal. Awareness is becoming free from the demands of the mind.
Learn to let the mind rest and enjoy a different, deeper kind of relaxation, that will leave you wiser, and more ready for the demands of life.
About Swami Anandakumar
Benefits of Meditation
- Lessens worry, anxiety & impulsivity
- Lessens stress, fear, loneliness & depression
- Enhances self-esteem & self-acceptance
- Improves resilience against pain & adversity
- Increases optimism, relaxation & awareness
- Improves immune system & energy level
- Improves breathing & heart rates
- Control blood pressure
- Better Sleep
- More longevity
- Increase mental strength & focus
- Increase memory retention & recall
- Better cognitive skills & creative thinking
- Better decision-making & problem-solving
- Better information processing
Course Registration & Fees
- Price: $50
- Date: Sunday, 3 December 2017
- Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Venue: Yoga Mala, 49A Circular Road, Singapore 049404
- Attire & To Bring: Comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement Meditation cushion for comfortable sitting
Yoga Mats provided
* Please have a light breakfast before the session
- Payment: Internet Banking/Cash/NETS/Online * Confirmation of registration will only be made when payment is received
- Getting There MRT: Raffles Place MRT – 5 mins walk from Exit “G”
Alight at Boat Quay bus stop along South Bridge Road