TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Store :
- Yoga Mala offers online purchasing of different product categories. All these product categies are subject to 5% tax on total value of any particular item.
- We require you to place cancel request if you wish to cancel any order. Please note that we can provide a full refund (less 5% administrative fee) for any such cancellations.
Online class bookings :
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop-ins. This will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will still be credited. Late cancellations will not be refunded.
- Daily yoga class online booking is non-refundable.
Workshops and courses booking cancellation policy :
- When booking for workshops, please note that we can only provide a full refund (less 20% administrative fee) for cancellations within the allotted notification period. For any other cancellation, there will be no refunds or transfers unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee (less a 20% admin fee).
- In the event that a course or workshop is cancelled, you will have the option of either receiving a cash refund or a transfer to an alternative event date.
- We recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions once you have committed to the course or workshop to get the most out of the programme.
Teaching Arrangements :
All classes at Yoga Mala are provided by teachers of the highest standard. All payments for classes are accepted by Yoga Mala on behalf of the teacher(s) conducting the class.
Discounts Offered :
Corporate discounts on request. For further information, Do write to us here for further inquiries. There are no discounts on Regular Classes.
Yoga Mala Cards :
Regular Practice, Unlimited and Class Cards cannot be used with any other offers, promotions or discounts.
About using our site :
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone, or restrict, or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you do not comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appears on the site. Any and all booking(s) will be subject to your agreement to further terms and conditions in respect of that booking(s). We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions which you will have to accept to complete your booking. You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans +/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you, or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
You will not use the site to send, by means of an e-card, email, post or any other transmitting methods, any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code and/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any passcode, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of passcodes is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific medical or heath advice. Yoga Mala accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites and other external internet sites may link to this website. Yoga Mala is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Yoga Mala website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
Yoga Mala takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Yoga Mala website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Yoga Mala responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Yoga Mala’s negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.