Yoga Mala Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
50 Hours of Training in Singapore
**CNY OFFER** Upcoming February & March Full-Time & Part-Time, $200* OFF, Offer ends on 15 Feb 2021*
*Availability is limited and on first come first serve basis
The Yoga Mala Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
The Yoga Mala Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in Singapore provides far more than a foundation to teach Aerial Yoga. It’s a deep immersion into a unique method of Yoga that uses the support of the hammock to explore, refine and advance traditional asana, both in the air and on the ground. As a result of this course, you will be ready to teach fun, safe, and innovative Aerial Yoga classes to diverse populations.
The Yoga Mala method is rooted in Yoga, which means everything we discover in the hammock can be studied and applied to a traditional floor practice, too.
This course will make you a better Yoga teacher. You’ll discover fine distinctions about your regular practice that would take years of intensive study to realize in any other way. The Yoga Mala Aerial Yoga Teacher Training will inform and empower how you teach every style of Yoga and other movement art.
Because Yoga is our foundation, we ground as much as we elevate. We dance between the elements of Earth and Air. We use the hammock as an interplay of opposites: to root then rise, cocoon or climb, to soothe and inspire. We love to play, too, and we do it with purpose.
You will learn to:
- Teach and practice over 100 aerial asanas, many which are unique to our method
- Discover and create an infinite number of aerial asanas from your own creativity and the creativity of all Unnata instructors around the world
- Safely guide students in and out of positions
- Assist students of all body types and abilities
- Sequence full and balanced class plans that seamlessly transition from floor and aerial asanas, poses and counter-poses, for a well-rounded Yoga practice
- Incorporate the use of the hammock into the understanding of Yoga that you have already honed and perfected over the years
- Apply the Yoga hammock to bring more awareness of subtle energetic aspects of Yoga such as bandhas, koshas, and more
- Understand basic safety requirements for secure rigging & hanging your own Aerial Yoga hammock
Master in Yoga
Krunal Prajapati is certified in Anti-gravity yoga teacher and Master in Yoga. He combines his knowledge of various aspects of yoga in a teaching style that integrates therapeutic body alignment, rhythmic flow, expansion of breath and vital energy, concentration, meditation, positive mental outlook and proper rest. Krunal has won numerous yoga championships in his early age. During khel mahakumbh 2010, he was recognised and awarded by Indian PM Narendra Modi. He promotes yoga as a way of holistic lifestyle and most important of all he has been a life-long yoga practitioner.
Upcoming Yoga Mala Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Full Time Yoga Mala Aerial YTT(2021)
February : 16,17,18, 22, 23, 24 and 25
March : 15,16,17,18, 22, 23 and 24
April : 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27 and 28
May : 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25 and 31
June : 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29 and 30
July : 14, 15, 19, 21, 22, 26 and 27
August : 16,17,18,19, 23, 24 and 25
Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Part Time Yoga Mala Aerial YTT (2021)
February : 20, 21, 27, 28 and 7th March
March : 13,14, 20, 21 and 28
April : 17,18, 24, 25 and 2nd May
May : 22, 23, 26, 29 and 30
June : 19, 20, 26, 27 and 4th July
July : 17,18, 24, 25 and 31
August : 14,15, 21, 22 and 29
Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm
*Yoga Mala reserves the right to change the schedule of the Yoga Mala Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Singapore programme.
Course Fees & Payment
|Early-bird Price (2 months before starting the course)||S$1200|
*A $300 non-refundable deposit is required for registration in the Aerial Teacher Training course. This deposit has to be paid in full and cannot be discounted along with any other promotions.